We always hope that relationships end peacefully, but in reality we all know that it’s not always the case. Unfortunately, yesterday we were confronted with the details of yet another situation that involves Chris Brown and one of his exes. Karrueche Tran filed for a temporary restraining order against ex-boyfriend Chris Brown that included claims of death threats and physical abuse.
Here are the facts:
- Karrueche Tran filed for a temporary restraining order on February 17, in Los Angeles, California. The request includes that Chris stay 100 yards away from Karrueche, her mother and brother.
- Karrueche claims that Chris physically abused her in one case by punching her in the stomach twice and pushing her down stairs. She also stated that he assaulted a few of her friends by throwing a drink at them and threatening to “harass” them.
- Karrueche alleged that Chris texted her threats that included he (Chris Brown):
- …”was going to kill me”
- vowed to “take me out”
- …”threatened to shoot me”
- stated that, “if he couldn’t have, no one else could.”
We’re all to familiar with this type of behavior from Chris when he was convicted of assault in 2009 after he assaulted ex-girlfriend Rihanna. In support of Karrueche’s claims, it didn’t help when Chris decided to post a video January 31st that shed light on how he has no problem stalking and making the lives of the women he’s loved miserable when he can’t have them.
I, personally, didn’t want to believe this story before the proof of the restraining order was presented. And there it was…proof. Not only was there a restraining order, but the neighbor of the two is now speaking out to defend Karrueche’s claims. See the proof below:
Even with all of the evidence that has been presented to the public, Chris has gone on record to deny anything that anyone is saying with regards to him, but never being specific. He took to his Instagram to make a video a few hours after crap hit the fan. See below:
There are immense pressures being a celebrity and if you’re not one I’m sure you could never understand what he’s experiencing. At this point, I don’t think that we should be judging Chris’ behavior, but praying for him to be delivered from whatever is going on in his life at this time and for him to get back to the music. Unfortunately, I’ve been in Karrueche’s shoes and those shoes are hard to walk in, so pray for her healing as well.
Chris and Karrueche…we’re praying for the both of you!